Important and useful info
We want you and all of our guests to feel like at home in Baroque hostel, so please read and adopt the following:
By finalizing the reservation you acknowledge that you have read the above, comply with the rules and you have been acquainted with the other guests you may have booked with.
- You can check in anytime but occupy your room after 2 PM. We can store your luggage on request for a surcharge.
- All of our guests should show a valid identity card (EU members) or Passport (non EU members) at check in. The total balance should be paid in cash (only) at check in. You can pay in Hungarian Forints (HUF) or Euros.
- Check out time is 11:00 AM. If you would like to check out before 8:00 AM please tell the receptionist the evening before. You can ask for wake up service.
- Cancellation policy: A booking can be cancelled free of charge until the previous day before the arrival. Otherwise the first night should be paid.
Other guests can't book the room/bed until you cancel it, so it is important to inform us as soon as you decide not to come! With this little effort you may help other guests to make a booking in time.
- We welcome the friends of our guests in our common rooms until 8 PM if they show valid ID/passport. Using the rooms or showers for them is possible at an additional cost.
- Smoking is not allowed in the hostel, only at the designated place in the garden!
- Please keep your voice low and do not disturb other guests and our neighbours especially after 10PM! If you want to party we can recommend you cool places around the hostel or in the center, just ask the receptionist!
- Please feel free to use the kitchen and dining area to enjoy your meals, and do not take or store any food in your room. Please wash your dishes after use and leave the kitchen clean and tidy for comfortable use of others.
- Please take care of the hostel's electronic equipments, furniture and decoration and do not remove them. You are responsible for any property damage you make and you will be fined with the amount of the repair or replacement.
- If you break the smoking regulations or do something that requires extra cleaning service a 15000 HUF (50 EUR) fine should be paid.
- For the sake of our staff and guests Baroque Hostel’s services are available to only those who are clean, tidy, and well dressed and who are not under excessive influence of alcohol or drugs.
We reserve the right to delete the further reservation without refund and explanation for those guests who does not comply with the policy or whom we consider to be inappropriate to the Baroque Hostel because of his/her loud/exclusionary/offensive/etc behavior or undressed/slovenly/untidy appearance which can bother other guests and our neighbours.
- The hostel is not responsible for any loss, theft or damage to your personal belongings. Please lock your room or use the lockers in the dormitories. You can ask for locker keys or padlocks in exchange of deposit.
- If you have any problem or inconvenience please ask for assistance at the reception.
- We keep developing our hostel, so we welcome any good idea or recommendation :-)
- We gladly help you if you have no idea where to go or what to do in Budapest!
Thank you for your cooperation! Enjoy your stay with us!
The Baroque team
INFORMATION ABOUT BED BUGS
Unfortunately not many accommodations can say that they haven't met the worldwide bedbug problem yet.
BAROQUE HOSTEL IS PROUDLY A PART OF THOSE ACCOMMODATIONS WHO BRING ATTENTION AND TAKE CARE OF THIS INCONVENIENT PROBLEM WHICH ABSORBS SO MUCH ENERGY AND MONEY
According to our knowledge, unfortunately there is no permanent protection against bed bugs and careless tourists bring the bugs back time to time so we have to repeat the incredibly expensive procedures described above. For this reason:
Baroque hostel DOES NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY for the inconveniences caused by bed bugs, DOES NOT refunds accommodation fees, DOES NOT take over the costs of medical treatments or the costs of chemical treatments at your home.
Though we help anyone with our best knowledge, of course.